helena_banner Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, March 16, 2006

A Sad Day

Yesterday was the last time (I believe) that I will ever breastfeed Helena. I wasn't quite ready to quit feeding her, my schedule just didn't allow for all of the feedings we used to have. And now I've stopped producing milk. It makes me very sad. It's the first thing to go that she doesn't need me for anymore. I know there are plenty of other things that she needs, but this one the thing that only I could give her. Plus, I really enjoyed laying with her and falling asleep. It was a very special bonding time that I will always miss. My girl is growing up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Laney more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


linking pregnancy & baby blogs Bellys, Birth & Beyond
[ Prev | Next | List | Join ]