helena_banner Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, March 07, 2005

My Nesting Urges

They have rendered me immobile today. Yesterday after cleaning and finishing the dining room that Dan has painted, going to pick up a few more necessary baby items, and getting a few groceries... I wore myself thin. By 9:00 I was completely exhausted, but unable to go to sleep because my back hurt so bad. I started having a few of the "irritable" contractions again, but to no real pattern.

After laying in bed for 5 hours without one minute of sleep, I assured myself at 2:30 in the morning I could not go into work. Lucky for me too, as I was unable to straighten my back and walk this morning. Today's purpose is simply to relax and get some rest. I stayed in bed until noon, and have woken up twice just to eat and now to write here. I am feeling better and will be making it into work tomorrow, given that there is no new arrival. I have another doctor's appointment for all the regular updates and Dan and I will be taking our baby care class tomorrow evening. I'll let you know what kind of grade he gets!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I am sure Dan will surprise you all and get an "A"
Cookie

8:58 PM  
Blogger jessframpton said...

I don't think anyone will be surprised... we all know what a great father Dan will be!

1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Laney more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


linking pregnancy & baby blogs Bellys, Birth & Beyond
[ Prev | Next | List | Join ]