helena_banner Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, March 03, 2005

What a Load to Carry!

This baby is certainly weighing on me... LITERALLY! With the 30+ pounds that I've gained thus far, I am having a difficult time adjusting to the Thanksgiving turkey I'm carrying. I was unable to sleep at all last night because of my back pain. Dan tried to rub my lower back at about 3:30 in the morning, but nothing would help.

I never thought sitting and standing would be such a chore! Once I'm set in either position, I'm fine, but it's the transition that is so difficult. Laying down is no picnic either. You should see the way I hobble out of bed in the morning! I look like a fat, old cow!

Don't get me wrong... I LOVE being pregnant. I will definitely miss it once the baby comes, but there are a few things I could live without. This last month I am just going to take it easy. I'm doing enough already. Creating a life is tough work!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Laney more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


linking pregnancy & baby blogs Bellys, Birth & Beyond
[ Prev | Next | List | Join ]