helena_banner Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, May 09, 2005

Have You Missed Me?

This past week was a busy one. So was the week before. I was preparing for my family coming in, and then they came! We had such a great time. It was so wonderful to have them here and finally meet our little baby. My mom and sister were fighting over her the whole time. And my brothers were so good with her. They fed her and held her and tried to comfort her when she cried. I thought the crying might get to them, but it didn't.

We spent the first couple days by the pool just relaxing and getting some sun. I took my mom and brothers to Papago Park and we climbed one of the buttes. We also went to Old Town Scottsdale. On Saturday we took a day trip to the Grand Canyon. It was a long day, and a lot colder than I thought it would be up there, but it was worth it. Now they can all say they've been there. I think they all had a good time. It was so hard to see them all go. It's sad to think that they won't be around all the time to watch Laney grow. I will make sure they see her as much as possible, but it still won't be enough. When I moved away I realized everything that I was missing, but since I've had Helena I think about what everyone else is missing.

1 Comments:

Blogger Grandma V said...

Grandma V. here..... We all had a GREAT time visiting Arizona and meeting Helena! It was a very busy week, but very fulfilling! I don't know if it was harder for us to leave, or for Jessi to see us go. But our family is truly blessed with beautiful Helena. We all love her SOOOOO much, and pray for the "new" family every day. Enjoy every day with your baby, she will grow way too fast! I love you guys with all my heart!
Mommy (aka Grandma V.)

6:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Laney more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


linking pregnancy & baby blogs Bellys, Birth & Beyond
[ Prev | Next | List | Join ]