helena_banner Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

The Third Month

I never want to forget...

Your goofy laugh to the angels. That you sleep better in the bed next to me. How you seem to recognize the nursery as your room, and you stop crying when I bring you in there. How you start crying when I leave you alone in the nursery! Your "static" laugh. The face you made when Bula licked your face the first time. How captured you are when I play my guitar for you. That you love "The Price is Right". That I can always figure out a way to get you to stop crying, no matter how silly or how long it takes. Boxing with you. That you're growing so fast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Laney more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


linking pregnancy & baby blogs Bellys, Birth & Beyond
[ Prev | Next | List | Join ]