helena_banner Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

I Have Not Forgotten You...

Sometimes the daily routine of work, home, and baby can take over so much that by the end of the day, you feel swallowed by the hours that somehow escaped you. So often I want to call my friends and family, I want to let them all know that I am thinking of them and missing them. After my 10-hour work day, I drive home, eat dinner, play with the baby, and before I know it... it's 9:30 and I have to get Helena ready for bed. (And be in bed myself by 10:00)

So, this message is for those who are far from me right now. You are not far in my heart, and I think of you all each day and hope you're doing well. I don't want to be the person that disappears, and I always tell myself I'll do better with keeping in touch. Then, something comes up. I know everyone understands and most of you can relate to my hectic lifestyle. I just wanted to say the words. Though space and time can keep us apart for a while, we will always reunite one day. I love you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Laney more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


linking pregnancy & baby blogs Bellys, Birth & Beyond
[ Prev | Next | List | Join ]