helena_banner Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, December 31, 2005

Helena's First Christmas

We had a VERY Merry Christmas. Helena did a lot of travelling. Some all by herself too... She took her first steps on Christmas Day at my grandma's! I was so happy, I cried. Everyone was there to see it too. Unfortunately, there's no film of that. Hopefully, we'll have some soon. Until then, here is a little of her first Christmas in Arizona and Ohio.

Helena's first site of snow.

P1010044

The snowsuit that makes her look like a pink marshmallow!

P1010051 1

Helena and Mommy by the tree.

P1010042

Here she is with her favorite present from Santa!

P1010035

She got a lot of neat presents from everyone on Christmas morning.

P1010100

P1010104

All that opening presents sure tuckered her out... and Auntie Adria too!

P1010105

Auntie Mel gets her dancing again later on in the day!

P1010109

Talk about a Christmas ham!!!

P1010119

At the end of a busy Christmas day, there's nothing better than falling asleep by the tree...

P1010120

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Helena is just adorable! And already on her way to WALKING! Look out world, here she comes! I know I am a complete stranger - but I love to come and check what's new, or see new pics of your little one. Makes me miss when my kids were that little and learning these things for the first time!

2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Laney more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


linking pregnancy & baby blogs Bellys, Birth & Beyond
[ Prev | Next | List | Join ]