helena_banner Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving

This year it's obvious what we're thankful for! We had a great day. We made a big dinner and Dan's dad and uncle came out. I had Helena dressed up in her cute little outfit. For dessert, we enjoyed a Cold Stone cake (which I named, thank you very much). Yes, Cold Stone has cakes in case you didn't know and they are fabulous! You should try Caramel Nut Nirvana (formerly known as Snickers Supreme). We couldn't use Snickers in the name anymore, so we had to come up with a new one, and mine was chosen! Pretty neat, huh? And it was the perfect ending to an Arizona Thanksgiving.

After dinner, we sat outside by our fire pit and enjoyed the beautiful weather. Sorry for those of you who had snow! Here are a couple of photos from the day.


P1010003

P1010010

P1010001

Wasn't Helena's outfit so cute? Her little fringed skirt and that pancho!! I could have just eaten her up instead of the turkey!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WELL, she IS the MOST BEAUTIFUL baby in the WOLRD!!!!!
JUST ASK ANYONE!
Cookie Nana

8:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

see...she gets me so excited and happy when I see her, I cant even spell!!!
I know she is my FAVORITE BLESSING this holiday season!
CookieNana

8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Laney more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


linking pregnancy & baby blogs Bellys, Birth & Beyond
[ Prev | Next | List | Join ]