helena_banner Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Another First for Helena

What a music lover we have! Last Friday, Dan's parents gave us tickets to the Trans-Siberian Orchestra. It was such a great show. I think one of the best concerts I have ever been to. And what made it even better was how much Helena enjoyed it. She was bouncing and clapping and laughing. She was having a grand old time. I couldn't believe she would start clapping with everyone. All the people around us thought it was so cute!

It was a really great time and kept with mine and Dan's tradition of doing something Christmas-y every weekend in December. Last weekend we took her to the Surprise Party (our annual city party at the stadium). We made her an ornament that's now hanging on our tree. Eventually, I would like to have the whole thing covered in personal and meaningful ornaments that all have a memory attached to them. I am looking forward to Christmas so much this year. I can't wait for all of my family to finally meet our newest member. It's been long enough!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Laney more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


linking pregnancy & baby blogs Bellys, Birth & Beyond
[ Prev | Next | List | Join ]