helena_banner Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Breathe.......

So with all of the hullabaloo (I have never actually spelled that word in my life), it's hard for me to figure out what I should be worried about. The baby, the house, the baby, the house, work, money, school (will I ever get my Bachelor's degree?), Dan, family, baby, house, baby, house.

AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

It's enough to drive a person crazy. So, last night around 9:30 I decided it was time to just escape. Everyday I go from staring at a computer screen all day to staring at a television screen. It can't be good for my eyes (or my brain, for that matter). I turned off the TV and all of the lights. I laid in bed with my herbal therapy heat wrap on my back and my cold gel mask on my eyes. For 15 minutes, I just laid there and tried to relax and escape. Breathe in...... and out........ in.......... and out.........

Of course it was difficult because Dan was getting ready to leave for work and making a bunch of noise, but it's not his fault I'm losing my mind! Eventually, all of the noise and distractions started to fade and I fell asleep without even realizing it. I woke up briefly when Dan kissed me good-bye and whispered "I love you" in my ear, but I slipped away again after that.

This morning I don't know if I am still tired or just really relaxed. Either way, I wish I was still in bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Laney more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


linking pregnancy & baby blogs Bellys, Birth & Beyond
[ Prev | Next | List | Join ]