helena_banner Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, November 11, 2004

The Walk-Through

Yesterday I did the final walk-through on our house. There are a few minor things that still have to be fixed, but we're still able to move in on Monday. I can't believe how fast it's all gone by. I think you will all love the final product. Especially those of you who will be coming out to meet the baby next year! Looking forward to it.

I'll try to put together a virtual tour of the place and bring a video home with me so everyone who wants to can see it. This is a very big step for Dan and I, and we are really excited about getting away from apartment living. While it has been very stressful, I know it will all be worth it in the end.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey Jessi I just wanted to say congratulations on your new home. you have to be so excited... I also wanted to tell you that everything will be fine with the baby.... you guys are in my prayers and I want to make plans to come see you too... Love Aunt Rosey...

1:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey jess
when are you guys coming home...? I forget the dates
Can't wait!
Lauren

4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Laney more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


linking pregnancy & baby blogs Bellys, Birth & Beyond
[ Prev | Next | List | Join ]