helena_banner Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Alone Time

Since things have been so slow with Dan's job, he has taken on a second. This new job keeps him gone Monday through Thursday from 3 p.m. to 1 a.m. Plus, he is still working with the pest control company on Fridays and Saturdays until things pick up. Once the work starts coming in again, he will go back to exterminating full-time, if they work with him on this new schedule.

It's really hard right now because I will be by myself a lot. Not that I want a ton of people around me, just my husband. I leave for work in the morning and he's sleeping. I'll go home tonight, and he'll be gone. He'll be in around 2:00 just to say hello to me and the baby while I'm half-asleep, and then we'll start it again the next day. This is going to be hard.

I know he thinks he's doing what he needs to do (financially) to help support the baby and me, but I would rather have him there to talk to. He may be getting steady work now, but the pay doesn't equal out enough and with what we spend in gas for him to drive there... ugh! There is just nothing about this job that makes me feel better about our finances and he's gone all the time now. But he feels better working 40 hours, so what can I really say?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Laney more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


linking pregnancy & baby blogs Bellys, Birth & Beyond
[ Prev | Next | List | Join ]