helena_banner Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Appointment Update

I had another ultrasound today and everything is looking good. The baby is still measuring a few weeks small, but continues to grow and that's what they are looking for. S/he is just under 3 pounds. I hope it packs on a couple more in the next few months.

Everything looks fine as far as the Down's Syndrome scare goes. The baby looks happy and healthy to the tech. I think she knows now what we're having because she asked me if I wanted to find out since I was by myself. It was very difficult to say no because it's so tempting... I've come this far though.

A woman behind us in line at Ikea yesterday told me that I was definitely having a girl. She touched my belly and told me her's looked the exact same way when she had her daughter. We'll see if she was right soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Laney more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


linking pregnancy & baby blogs Bellys, Birth & Beyond
[ Prev | Next | List | Join ]