helena_banner Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Forget What I Said!!

Happy, happy, joy, joy!!!

Dan's company was shaking in their boots when they found out he had started a new job. They have now guaranteed him 40 hours every week if he'll come back full-time! So, now he can quit that other stupid job and go back to making some decent money and still work a full week. What's better is that we will actually be able to see each other every day!

I felt so uncomfortable with that schedule with being so close to the end of my pregnancy. I could go into labor any day now! My mind is now at ease and we will no longer have any major financial worries either (as long as things stay on track). In a few months, they will be getting into their busy season and Dan will be getting a lot of overtime. I knew they wouldn't want to lose him as an employee when they are going to be very busy very soon.

I guess ask and you shall receive, huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Laney more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


linking pregnancy & baby blogs Bellys, Birth & Beyond
[ Prev | Next | List | Join ]