helena_banner Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Dump the Pump!

Well, not exactly... I'm not giving up the hope that I will be able to provide my daughter breastmilk throughout the remaining early months of her life. I just didn't have to worry about it today. Dan's mom brought the baby to me at work while she met a friend for lunch.

I got to feed her and hold her and play with her, only for a short while, but every minute is precious. I got a TON of big gummy smiles that I told her I was stealing and putting in my pocket for when she had to leave. She just loves to smile all the time now! I just love it!!!

So, while I'll be back on the pump tomorrow, I had a nice break from it today. Hopefully, now I will associate my office with the time I fed her and it will make working on the dairy farm much easier!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Laney more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


linking pregnancy & baby blogs Bellys, Birth & Beyond
[ Prev | Next | List | Join ]