helena_banner Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Almost Too Coincidental...

My week has been a string of overly obvious coincidences. First, our neighbors offered us some fruit trees they had planted because they are putting in a pool. I spoke to one of my coworkers about transporting trees and if it could be done. A few hours later, when completing a PowerPoint practice exam (I am studying for my PPT certification), the first exercise was called "How to Transplant a Tree". It continued on to give step-by-step instructions on what to do.

Then, yesterday, I called Walgreens to have my prescription refilled and asked if I could have a 3-month supply so I didn't have to do this every month. The pharmacist proceeded to tell me that my insurance company would not allow me to have more than a 1-month supply. I had her fill the prescription, but after I hung up, I decided not to pick it up. Not even an hour later (long before my refill would have been ready), Cigna called to let me know of a new benefit where I could have my regular prescriptions mailed to me (a 3-month supply) for half the price. How did they know I was just asking about that?

Lastly, I had a dream last night that Dan, Helena, and I were gathered in a big field with a bunch of people (seemingly to watch a fireworks show, even though it was daytime). The field was in line with the flight path of a nearby airport, so we saw a number of planes fly over our heads. All of the sudden, someone yelled, "It's headed right for us!" We all looked to the sky and a plane crashed right into the middle of the field. At first we were stunned, but thought it was an accident. But minutes later, another one came and crashed into the field again. We knew it was terrorists then, and I kept yelling, "Where's the baby? Where's the baby?" I woke from my dream to Dan's mom tapping on the door asking if I heard what had happened in London. I know it was not an airplane attack over there, but I never dream of terrorism like that.

Everything has just been a little too coincidental, that it's giving me the shivers. I don't know how many more I can handle before things get really weird.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Laney more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


linking pregnancy & baby blogs Bellys, Birth & Beyond
[ Prev | Next | List | Join ]