helena_banner Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, August 27, 2005

Where do I begin?

I know that it has been a long time since my last entry. I have been so busy, and there is so much to tell.

I'm sure all of you are wondering how my first week at Cold Stone was. It went really well. I think that this is going to be a great place for me to work. The drive is absolutely no fun. I might start going in a 6:00 to avoid ALL traffic and it will get me home earlier too. We'll see... not to keen on waking up at 4 in the morning. But the job is real fast-paced, which I love. I hate trying to look busy. Plus the people are extremely nice. My lunch was paid for by Cold Stone all week. And on my first Thursday outing with the team, we went to see The 40-Year-Old Virgin. It was funnier than I thought, but a great break from work.

On to Helena, she spent her first night away from me on Thursday. I wasn't necessarily ready for it, but Dan had gotten me tickets to Coldplay for my birthday, and after getting home at 12:15 a.m. I was ready to just go to sleep. We both had to get up for work the next day, so it made sense. She spent the night with Dan's parents. Cookie was so excited, the day I told her Helena could stay the night she went out and bought her a complete setup for their spare room. It was funny! I missed my baby when I came home though... you could just feel something missing. I don't think I'll be doing that again for a while yet. It was just too soon for me. The concert was good though, I have been wanting to see them perform for a while.

Autumn (Dan's sister) is in town visiting, so we'll most likely be wrapped up this weekend. I don't know when I'll get to post again. (I used to do my other posts at work!) I'll do my best to let you know if anything happens. It seems like it's a whole lot of busy with not too much excitement!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Laney more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


linking pregnancy & baby blogs Bellys, Birth & Beyond
[ Prev | Next | List | Join ]