helena_banner Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, August 07, 2005

Getting Carried Away

I know I may be going a bit overboard with the video clips, but I know how much most of you want to see our little angel. I was there recording her, and I still go back and watch the clips over and over. She's so cute!

I took her to the doctor on Friday. She weighed in at 12 lbs 4 oz and measured 24 inches long. Our little girl is getting big! Almost weighs twice as much as she did at birth, and stands at 2 feet tall. She's doing well, but wasn't able to get her shots. Due to the increasing whooping cough cases, the vaccine is in high demand. They should have the vaccines next week, and she'll get 4 shots then. I'm kind of glad I didn't have to be there for that because then I don't look like the one that's hurting her. I guess that's why the doctors always make the nurses administer the shots.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jess,

I love the videos and I am sure everyone else feels the same way. It is great to see Helena in real time.

Love to all,
Jenny

6:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Laney more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


linking pregnancy & baby blogs Bellys, Birth & Beyond
[ Prev | Next | List | Join ]