helena_banner Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

The Fifth Month

I never want to forget...

Your first taste of cereal. Seeing you sit with my help. Seeing you sit by yourself. Playing circus and you throwing up in my face. My first night away from you and how horrible it was. Crying when you don't smile at me. Worrying you'll forget me when I'm gone. Your yummy highchair. Your applesauce face. "Touch your toes, to your nose... touch your feet, to your cheeks." The diaper song: "Somebody needs their diaper changed. Do-da, do-da. Somebody needs their diaper changed. Oh de-do-da-day. Poopy-poo all night. Pee-pee-pee all day. Someboday needs their diaper changed. I think it's Laney J."

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Feedster Gets Investment From Mitsui; CEO-Founder Moving On
Feedster Gets Investment From Mitsui; CEO-Founder Moving On : Feedster , one of the blog and RSS search engines, has received a venture investment from Japanese comglomerate Mitsui & Co., Ltd.
How would you like to make your blog better?
Visit; rss ezine publishing and get the FREE information on Blogs & RSS. Did I mention it's FREE!

7:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A real enlightening blog. Don't stop now. Don't miss visiting this site about how to buy & sell everything, like snorkeling on interest free credit; pay whenever you want.

7:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoa! Check out the junk blog comments! Jesus! They think of every possible way to get to us, don't they????

Deanna - a real person ;)

1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Laney more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


linking pregnancy & baby blogs Bellys, Birth & Beyond
[ Prev | Next | List | Join ]