helena_banner Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Woah!

Has it been a while? Just kidding... I haven't fallen off the face of the earth, but I feel like it. I have been so busy with my new job. Cold Stone University is no joke. My days have been so long. Next week I will be back to my regular schedule and will have my Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays with Helena. I miss her so much. Sometimes I wish I didn't have to work, but I don't think it's me to sit at home with the baby all day. I admire those who can.

The class has been fun, but there is a lot of information. Hopefully, I pass the test on Friday. I can't wait to get into what I will be doing with the company. It seems real fast-paced and right up my alley. And now, I can mix ice cream whenever I want. I actually got to work in the store and wait on customers too. That was fun! I like having a desk though. I'll let you know how my test goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Laney more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


linking pregnancy & baby blogs Bellys, Birth & Beyond
[ Prev | Next | List | Join ]