helena_banner Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, November 03, 2005

The Seventh Month

I never want to forget...

Our "strolls" around the house. My little pumpkin. Watching you crawl to me for the first time. Watching you crawl to me with intent. Eric Clapton. My early mornings with you. The song I wrote for you. Playing our guitars together. Hearing you call for your "dadadadada". How excited you get when Oscar lets you pet him... then you try to use him to stand up! How horrible I feel when you fall and bonk your head. How much attention you get from everyone who sees you. Our dinner at Buca's. How you reach for me when I stand over you. How my love for you just grows and grows as I watch you grow. How fast it goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Laney more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


linking pregnancy & baby blogs Bellys, Birth & Beyond
[ Prev | Next | List | Join ]