helena_banner Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, April 10, 2006

Feeling Better

I know it's been a long time since I last posted. It was really busy with all of the family visits and all. This post was meant for two weeks ago, I just only now had time to upload the photos.

Well, yesterday (meaning Sunday,April 9) was my first good-feeling day since I have been recovering from strep throat. I have been sick pretty much since right after Helena's birthday party. Since I felt half-way decent yesterday though, we decided not to waste the entire weekend in the house, so we took Helena to...

HER FIRST TRIP TO THE ZOO!!!

She was loving it. We went to Wildlife World Zoo, which is small, but has a lot of animals. I believe they rescue captive animals and maintain them there. It was a lot of fun though. We got to see the monkeys swinging around. We saw some penguins, alligators, a rhinoceros. We even got to feed the giraffes, which was so much fun. They just stick there tongue out and your supposed to sprinkle the food on it. It licked me a couple of times and startled me, but it was SOOOO cool!

Here are some pics...

Mommy & Helena watching the monkeys.
P1010006

Daddy & Helena monkeying around.
P1010008

Up close & personal with the giraffes.
P1010011

Ever seen a white peacock???
P1010020

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Laney more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


linking pregnancy & baby blogs Bellys, Birth & Beyond
[ Prev | Next | List | Join ]