helena_banner Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, May 08, 2006

My Sports-Filled Weekend

Well, besides the Diamondbacks game, we had yet another sports outing. On Saturday, we watched the Suns beat the pooh out of the Lakers. Thank goodness!!! Dan & I headed out for an adult's night of beer and bar food. It was so much fun and so long since we had done anything just the 2 of us. It was even better that we won!!! Almost got in a fight with some Laker fans... jerks! Go on and cry for me, Kobe!!! :( boo-hoo

All the drinking that night though caught up with me the next day. I don't know how people can do that every night of the week. I felt so unhealthy. Needless to say, I will probably be enjoying iced tea with my future Suns games.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Laney more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


linking pregnancy & baby blogs Bellys, Birth & Beyond
[ Prev | Next | List | Join ]