helena_banner Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, September 13, 2004

Shop 'til You Drop!

Well, now that we are past the critical phase of pregnancy (although I don't want to jinx myself), we have decided it's safe to begin shopping for the baby. I don't want to get too carried away with buying stuff, especially because I am supposed to have like 3 baby showers!! We went out this weekend and got just a few little things.

A couple of onesies, some AirVent bottles (on sale), some bibs, a little fleece blanket, and I got the baby its first little toy... a super-soft, little lamb that will be perfect for the baby to hold onto in the beginning. Now, since we have decided not to determine sex, everything has to be suitable for a boy or a girl. I logged onto Target.com one day to review some things that I know the baby is going to need, and I decided to put together a registry. The items I chose are basically just a list of the things that we need in order to be prepared for this little one.

I am not expecting everything to necessarily come from Target, but it's just an easy way for everyone to get online or got to the stores and see what we need. All of the items have either colors, styles, or features that I really like though. So, if you see anything that you think you would like to get for us, feel free to comparison shop, but try to keep it along the lines of what is on the list.

To access our registry, just click here, and do a search for my name. Thanks everybody!!!



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Laney more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


linking pregnancy & baby blogs Bellys, Birth & Beyond
[ Prev | Next | List | Join ]