helena_banner Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, November 12, 2004

A Pick-Me-Up!

Well, in order to help pull me out of the funk I've been in the past couple of days, Dan treated me to a very pleasant evening yesterday. He picked me up from work and I was greeted with a bouquet of flowers and then we went to Fajitas for dinner. That place is so good!

After dinner, he took me to the mall and we did a little window shopping and people watching. Then, he took me to Old Navy and picked out some maternity clothes WITH me. Usually, he'll stand in the background and just nod at whatever I pick up, but he actually was digging through the racks with me!! The only time he wandered off was to look at some baby boy's clothes.

I found two nice outfits that I am really looking forward to wearing during our trip back home. Plus, everything was on sale! An additional 50% off sale items. I got one top for $4.00!!! It gave me a really good boost and I was glad that Dan encouraged me to buy some stuff. I have been trying to watch all the pennies lately, but it's nice to finally have some jeans that I can fit in!

BTW, I made the jump to the "kangaroo pouch" pants. For those of you who don't know, there elastic pants that go up to your chest and have a silky stretchy area around the belly. I didn't think I'd like them, but Dan made me try 'em and boy are they great!! How you all will laugh when you see me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Laney more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


linking pregnancy & baby blogs Bellys, Birth & Beyond
[ Prev | Next | List | Join ]