helena_banner Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, December 13, 2004

It's Nursery Time!

Well, Dan and I have started to get the baby's room together. I am hoping it will be nearing completion by the time we have some company for the holidays and thereafter. Because of the unique design I am doing in there, the process will take a few days, but I believe the final product will be worth all of the effort. I will post a photo when it's complete.

For those of you possibly wondering when you can expect to receive Thank You cards for your genorous gifts at my baby showers, I promise you I haven't forgotten. We have decided to wait for all of the after-Christmas sales and will be sure to include what your gift card helped us purchase.

I am also wanting to get some maternity photographs taken when my belly gets a little bigger. Luckily, I recently met a talented photographer who lives only a few doors down from me who has offered to shoot them. It's nice living in a neighborhood where everybody wants to meet everyone else and get to know them. I think Dan and I just might outgrow this hermit phase we've been in for the past year.

I have also found out that we are the first "expecting" couple on the block thus far. But we still are only half a block at this point. I can't wait to see who else moves in. If they're anything like the people we have met so far, this is going to be a great place to live.



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Laney more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


linking pregnancy & baby blogs Bellys, Birth & Beyond
[ Prev | Next | List | Join ]