helena_banner Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, January 28, 2005

Never Enough Sleep

It seems that any more I could spend my whole day and night asleep. I feel so utterly exhausted at this point, I can barely keep my eyes open. This is, by far, the most draining period of the entire pregnancy. I can't wait for this weekend...

The silver lining is that even though my back, shoulders, and neck ache severely; I am able to sleep now. I guess the exhaustion is just that great. Lord knows I better be stocking up on sleep reserves as much as I can because once that baby gets here... it's all over!

Not much to report today, just tired... can barely hold together a sentence. Will catch up later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Laney more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


linking pregnancy & baby blogs Bellys, Birth & Beyond
[ Prev | Next | List | Join ]