helena_banner Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Appointment Update

Yesterday at my doctor's appointment, I found out the baby is unofficially weighing in at approximately 6 lbs 3 oz. I say unofficially because the tech isn't supposed to do a complete accurate weigh-in until next week, but she was curious and since I'm so far along she figured she would do some measurements.

Also, my cervix has dropped and is beginning to thin. The baby's head is still locked into position and I can feel it dropping more and more every day. Dan is hoping the baby will come tomorrow, but I don't know how much control we have over that! It would be nice to be able to choose so you could prepare yourself for the life-altering change, but God is not that accomodating!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Laney more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


linking pregnancy & baby blogs Bellys, Birth & Beyond
[ Prev | Next | List | Join ]