helena_banner Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, March 11, 2005

Starting from Scratch

Dan and I have been trying to keep the house in order and get all of those "little" things done before the baby comes and we have no time. It's been hard though because I can't overextend myself and Dan has been working so much overtime. As of yesterday he already had 34 hours. Which we're not complaining because it was tough when he couldn't work as much because of all the rain. The weather has been getting nicer, but we missed that period of 70s and sunshine. Yesterday it got up to 86 degrees!

Our bags are all packed and ready to go to the hospital. There are a few more important necessities we need to get for the baby's room, but I just haven't wanted to do anything when I get off work. I am so exhausted! I would also like to get some more of our boxes out of the way to clear the extra bedrooms. And if I could only get Dan to fold his ever-growing pile of clean laundry in our closet that began accumulating a month ago... I would feel much better. I will never understand why the man who doesn't mind cleaning toilets, tubs, and dishes won't fold laundry... it's one of the few chores that won't make you sweat and doesn't stink! Strange...

I have been trying to establish a routine with feeding our pets and taking Bula for walks, loading and unloading the dishwasher immediately, and keeping the laundry manageable. Hopefully I will be able to maintain this somewhat once the baby comes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Laney more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


linking pregnancy & baby blogs Bellys, Birth & Beyond
[ Prev | Next | List | Join ]