helena_banner Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, March 21, 2005

Will You Ever Get Here?

Dan and I thought for sure I was going to go into labor on Saturday night. My belly was just a circus that night. Well, as you can guess... I didn't. At this point I am just wanting this baby to come! I am so ansy wondering if it's a boy or girl and what it will look like and act like... It's driving me CRAZY!

Plus, I have been experiencing all of those things that come about (I've been told) in the days before delivery for the past few days. The extreme exhaustion, hunger, feeling the baby get lower and lower. I'm just hoping my water breaks so I have some sort of precursor to let me know I am in labor. The worst thing I could imagine is them saying they were off on my dates and I have another week to go! I don't want to wait any longer!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jess, it's just showing ya who the boss "really" is! Must be a little boy....and dont worry, it will come soon enough...and you "will" know...its waiting for me to get back from Florida! See you WED!
Cookie Nana

3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Laney more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


linking pregnancy & baby blogs Bellys, Birth & Beyond
[ Prev | Next | List | Join ]