helena_banner Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, March 18, 2005

10 Days to Go!!!

It all seems so surreal... I can't believe that any day now I'm going to have a baby. (As you all sigh and say to yourselves, "Sure, any day now!) How long have I been saying that?? I think the doctors had me all psyched out to deliver extremely early. I still don't think I'll make it quite to my due date (could be wrong), but I'm just feeling different.

I have been more tired the past few days than throughout the whole pregnancy. I've actually been able to sleep though. With the exception of waking up at 3:00 in the morning with contractions last night. They went away, though, and I was able to go back to sleep. I didn't wake up with a baby in bed next to me, so that's always a good thing! Those false labor contractions can be so tricky. Some of them are really painful and they freak you out, but will dissipate just as fast as they came. How confusing!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, now it's 9 days to go!

So have you showed Dan how to make updates to your site?

I guess we'll know something is up when we don't hear from you for a few days.

I'm so excited for you both,
Spidersteph

4:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let the games begin!! I am so excited for you that I can't stand it!! Chris and I wish you two all the best. Make sure mom Debbie calls us!!! Lots of love to all three of you!
Steph

5:40 AM  
Blogger Jallápenno said...

7 days to go! so exciting. I have 9, theoretically. I know what you mean, I was so expecting to deliver early, that it's just odd to still be pregnant. Plus people keep calling and asking if I had the baby yet, which isn't making the time go by any faster.
I've got my fingers crossed for you!

Sarah / Jallapenno
http://preggoblog.blogspot.com

1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Laney more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


linking pregnancy & baby blogs Bellys, Birth & Beyond
[ Prev | Next | List | Join ]