helena_banner Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, May 13, 2005

Happy Mother's Day to ME!

I know it's a bit past Mother's Day, but I just had my first pictures taken with my new daughter on Wednesday. On Thursday, I went with Dan's mom, dad, grandma, and sister to go look at them and they bought me all the pictures for a Mother's Day present. Wasn't that so nice?? Then, to top it off I came home from my doctor's appointment and lunch with my boss to a completely clean house! No laundry, no dishes, nothing for me to worry about AT ALL!! Wasn't that even NICER!?!?!

Having family out here has been such a godsend. Cookie brings us dinner and Jack hangs up my curtains. Then we all watch "Idol" and try to guess who's going home next! They have helped make the transition so easy. So, thanks guys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Laney more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


linking pregnancy & baby blogs Bellys, Birth & Beyond
[ Prev | Next | List | Join ]