helena_banner Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, June 13, 2005

What a Great Weekend!

It is so nice to work 4 10-hour days and have 3 days totally devoted to my beautiful daughter. This weekend we have learned how much she likes clouds. On Saturday, we had a cookout at the park and it was a perfect day. I sat back in my lawn chair and laid Helena face-up on my chest, and she was in heaven! She was laughing and turning her head from side to side. As the sun went down and the clouds diminished, she started to get upset.

She really enjoyed the day though. She liked the breeze and the sky and just relaxing with her mom and dad. We also had our family pictures taken that day. I don't get them back until July 1, so be patient. I will be sending photos out soon.

This weekend was also a great one for my brother, Chris. His band opened up for the Misfits on the main stage at Peabody's in Cleveland. I am so proud of you, Chris! Keep on playing, you never know who will hear. Don't forget about me when you make it big!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jess,

Glad you enjoyed your weekend, but I just wanted to say that is AWESOME about your brother, tell him we said to keep following his dreams!

Take care,
Jenny

2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Laney more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


linking pregnancy & baby blogs Bellys, Birth & Beyond
[ Prev | Next | List | Join ]