helena_banner Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, June 09, 2005

Ready for the Weekend

Can't wait to spend it with my baby girl! It is so hard being away from her all day. I don't know how much I will post over the weekend. I have some errands to run and some taking care of my baby to do! I plan on stopping at the guitar shop after work today and picking up a new set of strings. I want to get back to playing so Helena really appreciates the sounds of live music. Hopefully, she will be willing to learn when she gets old enough and I will be able to teach her from an early age. Maybe we'll start a mother-daughter band. We could be the "Joan and Melissa Rivers" of acoustic rock! :)

On another note, I am trying to figure out with Blogger why you have to scroll all the way down past my archives to read my current posts. I am aware there's a problem, I just don't know how to fix it. Hopefully they will get back to me soon.

Everyone enjoy your Friday at work, SUCKERS!!!! (Just kidding, I love you all!!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Laney more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


linking pregnancy & baby blogs Bellys, Birth & Beyond
[ Prev | Next | List | Join ]