helena_banner Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, June 03, 2005

Things Going Well

Today is the last day of my first week of work, and it has actually been a good transition. Sure, I come home tired and am trying to wind down and get ready for bed by 8:00, but it's the only way I'll get enough sleep. The sun is coming up earlier and helps to wake me up. Plus, Helena is usually ready to get up at about 6:00, so I haven't had to set an alarm for myself. It's a lot different starting your day a little more naturally and feeling like you're choosing to get up and not forced to shut off the annoying buzz from the alarm.

My work days have been busy. A lot has been going on here. Our department director and another woman from our department have both left, so we are getting some extra duties. I am looking forward to being back on a routine. I'm sure the novelty of it will wear off and I'll wish I was back home watching "Price is Right" with my little girl, but for now it will due just fine. I can't wait to get my desk all set up with pictures of her all over!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Laney more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


linking pregnancy & baby blogs Bellys, Birth & Beyond
[ Prev | Next | List | Join ]