helena_banner Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Helena's Shot Day

Yesterday Helena received 3 shots at her doctor's appointment. I have never heard her scream so loud. It made me want to cry! She recovered pretty fast though. I fed her and she was comforted.

She is weighing in at 10 lbs, 11 oz. I can't believe how much she just keeps on growing. I notice I'm having a harder time holding her in just one arm. I hate being away from her. I feel like I'm missing so much. I would hate to not be there the first time she talks or crawls or walks. It's just not fair! My outlook on work is sure changing since I've had her.

Today she is going to "Books, Babies, and Beyond" at the Surprise Library. She will get storytime and get to play and work on developing motor skills. I wish I could take her, but thankfully Cookie is there and will take her. I can't wait to hear how it goes.

I miss my little girl, but I keep her smiling face in plain view above my monitor so I remind myself I'm here for her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Laney more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


linking pregnancy & baby blogs Bellys, Birth & Beyond
[ Prev | Next | List | Join ]