helena_banner Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, June 06, 2005

The Second Month

I never want to forget...

Your first baseball game. Our version of Pat-a-Cake (bee-bee). When you looked at me and smiled at me. Your love of the elephant sound. The first time your daddy fed you. Your trip to the Grand Canyon (you spent most of it asleep). Seeing your grandma, aunt, and uncles fight over holding you. The first night I slept without you and woke up freaking out. My first Mother's Day. How stupid people are in thinking you are a boy just because you aren't wearing pink. Seeing you start to recognize sounds and look at me from further away. How much you love your swing. That you're infatuated with the TV and cry when we turn it off. The smiles and admirers we get when we go to the store together. How beautiful you are! How much I miss you when I'm at work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Laney more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


linking pregnancy & baby blogs Bellys, Birth & Beyond
[ Prev | Next | List | Join ]