helena_banner Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, September 09, 2005

I Passed

Well, Cold Stone University is finally over. My team won the final group quiz section today and I ended up being one of the top four students in the class. I got a medal and a ribbon, aren't you proud of me?? :)

It was a really great class. My group was so friendly. I had such a great time with them serving ice cream in the store. I think it's really great how they have everyone go through that program. I will be glad to get back to my desk though and back to the creative. I am definitely ready for this weekend though. I need to catch up on some rest.

1 Comments:

Blogger Grandma V said...

I am VERY proud of you!! Sounds just like the Apprentice. Good luck in your new position. I know you will be successful. Just remember us little people. (Send Ice Cream!!!)
Love, Mom

3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Laney more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


linking pregnancy & baby blogs Bellys, Birth & Beyond
[ Prev | Next | List | Join ]