helena_banner Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, January 13, 2006

The Ninth Month

I never want to forget...

Our slumber parties. Dancing with you and Daddy. Your first Christmas. Seeing your reaction to all of your different presents. Seeing everyone's reaction to seeing you. Your first plane ride. Your first present. Your first sight of snow. Your first time sneaking a taste of a candy bar. Your first time saying "MAMA". Your first Cabbage Patch doll. Your first reading of The Night Before Christmas (but definitely not the last). Keeping each other warm in Uncle Matt's bed. Your first dance. Your first wave. And most importantly, your first steps. In front of everyone. I cried, of course.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey girl!! I know that I'll never forget that your beautiful little girl's first "crawl towards a complete but warm and welcoming stranger" was to me!! It is, without doubt, a moment I'll never forget!! I'm so glad that we got to spend time with each other, even tho it wasn't nearly enough. It was so good seeing you, Dan, and meeting Helena for the first time! Let's try to stay in touch. I know your a busy mommy, but anything will do!! Take care, give hugs and kisses to that precious daughter, and I hope to see you soon. Send me an email b/c I want to email those pictures to you, and I'm not sure of your email address...Eddie Spaghetti forever...

6:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Laney more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


linking pregnancy & baby blogs Bellys, Birth & Beyond
[ Prev | Next | List | Join ]