helena_banner Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

These Feet Were Made for Walking...

...and that's just what they'll do. And before I know it, Helena's feet will be walking all over the house getting into EVERYTHING!

My smart little daughter has begun to take multiple steps on a regular basis now. Dan took her to the doctor, and he was surprised at Dan's response when asked if she could pull herself up. Uh, yeah... she's been doing that since about 5 months.

She has also learned how to open cupboard doors, and demonstrated so for the first time yesterday. While watching me get ready in the bathroom that morning, I pulled the hairspray out of the cupboard. She shortly mimicked my action and began to pull lotion, hair gel, whatever she could find out onto the floor.

Is now a good time to childproof the house? (Sarcasm, people... I know it probably should have been done by now!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Laney more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


linking pregnancy & baby blogs Bellys, Birth & Beyond
[ Prev | Next | List | Join ]