helena_banner Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Fun at Cold Stone

Okay, this one happened a while ago, but I wanted to share before I forgot.

When I was home in June, I took my mom, brother (Alex), and Helena to the Cold Stone in Mentor. While we were eating outside, a little girl came out of the store by herself and sat at the table next to us (her parents were still inside). Helena got up and went over to talk to her. They exchanged hellos and names. Then, my mom asked the little girl "How old are you?" The little girl answered, "Four." Then, my mom said to Helena, "How old are you, Helena?" And my little girl responded so matter-of-factly, "FIVE!"

What a little smarty pants! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Laney more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


linking pregnancy & baby blogs Bellys, Birth & Beyond
[ Prev | Next | List | Join ]