helena_banner Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, January 22, 2007

I'm FOR SALE!

I was waiting to announce it until it was official. Those of you who are close to me may already know the news. On Saturday, our house officially went up for sale!

Now, those of you in Ohio who are anxiously awaiting our return, don't get too excited just yet. Average days on the market is 120+. I have a 6-month contract with this realtor, so we'll see what happens.

Check out my listing though. Any takers?? My crib

4 Comments:

Blogger Beth K. said...

Wow Jess!!! Big steps! You know how I feel about the midwest...it is the only place that feels like home. I can understand how your heart has been aching to get back.
I think you should just by-pass Ohio, move to MN, then you, Heather and I can start our own Design Agency. I am sure when Randy sees all our amazing work he will want to join too. Okay, i am dreaming big!
Good luck with the sale. I will keep my fingers crossed for you!

10:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hah! You took the pictures on the ONE day it rains in Phoenix. Awesome. LOL

Good luck! I'll burn my Jesus candle for you.
XOXO

3:07 PM  
Blogger Grandma V said...

There'e no place like HOME! There's no place like HOME! I am very excited for you and obviously can't wait!

6:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jess-

Any biters on your house yet? I will be home in June with the kids, it would be fun to get together if you were already there :) Hope all is well. Tell everyone hello :)

Jenny

6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Laney more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


linking pregnancy & baby blogs Bellys, Birth & Beyond
[ Prev | Next | List | Join ]