helena_banner Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, December 02, 2009

That's Me

This morning I was taking Helena to preschool (late as usual, since I can't be on time to save my life) and I was telling her to eat her poptart before we got to school. The conversation went a little something like:

Me: "You better hurry up and eat that poptart cuz I think you're gonna miss breakfast since we're late. If you don't eat it now, you're gonna be sorry later."

H: "Ugh, alright. But why are we always late?"

Me: "Cuz you don't listen when I tell you to wake up and start getting ready."

H: "Well, Mom... some people don't wanna get out of bed in the morning. Some people just wanna sleep all day. And I'm one of those people."


Seriously, what 4-year-old talks like that? haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Laney more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


linking pregnancy & baby blogs Bellys, Birth & Beyond
[ Prev | Next | List | Join ]