helena_banner Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Another Bedtime Story

So, only moments ago... I had to get Helena ready for bed complete with her necklace, tiara, earrings, bracelet & ring. Of course. After this process, I was told, "Wait Mom, I want to show you one more thing."

Then, she showed me a picture that she colored for me "and nobody else" at daycare today. We hung it up on the fridge, and she told me she wasn't done with it. I told her we would finish coloring it tomorrow. I promise. And she told me, "Thanks Mom. You're a really good person."

I can't wait to take her trick-or-treating tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mackenzie said...

Too Sweet! I hope you guys had a great Halloween! :)

4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Laney more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


linking pregnancy & baby blogs Bellys, Birth & Beyond
[ Prev | Next | List | Join ]