helena_banner Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Cinnamon & Tacos

A couple of cute stories from my brilliant little bean...

STORY #1

The other night I picked Helena up and I missed her so much. I let her sleep in my room with me that night. She was so happy and bouncy, banging me in the head with hers quite a few times. We laughed and sang some songs together. When it was time to calm down and go to sleep, I squeezed her and told her "Goodnight, sugar."

She replied, "SUGAR?!?!"

"I'm sorry... Goodnight, Cinnamon."

"Cinnamon?!?!"

"Oh, do you want to be called Paprika? Or Oregano? Tarragon?" (yes, I listed every spice I knew)

She decided she'd like to be called Cinnamon. So, I told her "Goodnight, Cinnamon."

In less than a second, her demeanor completely changed and she turned to me and said, "But Mom... Helena is such a beautiful name. Why do you wanna change it???"

Wow.


STORY #2

The other night we had tacos for dinner. Helena threw a fit about it because apparently she thinks she doesn't like tacos. (Which she does.)

So, I held the taco like a puppet and made it say "Well, I don't like YOU, Helena."

She said so emphatically, "Well, I don't like YOU, you dumbyass!"

Adria and I looked at each other and did our best to not laugh. Adria asked Helena what she said. And Helena responded, "I wasn't calling Mommy a dumbyass. I was calling the taco a dumbyass because he said he didn't like me."

How can I argue with that? I would've done the same thing. I hate dumbyass tacos. :)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww...That's cute and hilarious! I can't wait to have those experiences too!
I miss you guys soooo much! Keep on posting!
Lauren aka Nicki aka Auntie Woden

4:54 PM  
Blogger Mackenzie said...

Hahaha Too cute!!

9:31 PM  
Blogger MISSRIGHT87 said...

hahaha!!! These are the best little stories

9:00 AM  
Anonymous fastfifa14 said...

We've scarcely nicked the surface of Confronts regarding Conflict, since we have merely observed gadget fights for action. The final video game must have three full single-player strategies, as well as 8 multiplayer settings together with assistance for 07 people. If your two challenges in which we have seen thus far are usually any indication, People associated with Battle could very well be one of the primary massive unexpected situations of 2005.Together with the Xbox 360 Reside Marketplace's showcasing involving video game presentations proving to be very well liked amongst Xbox masters, web publishers tend to be desperate to acquire samplings involving approaching games upon Microsoft's on the internet support.

Fifa 15 Coins PC

Fifa 15 Coins PS3

11:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Laney more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


linking pregnancy & baby blogs Bellys, Birth & Beyond
[ Prev | Next | List | Join ]