helena_banner Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, August 19, 2004

Babies Boom Again!!!

Just received the news that two of our good friends from Hawaii (now stationed in Ohio of all places) have finally had their first baby. She was due on August 1st, and just had baby boy Cole on the 11th. Believe me, she was ready for it!

I also found out that my cousin, Christina, had her baby last month. Next month we are expecting the arrival of our best friends' baby boy. I guess history repeats itself and the "Baby Boom" is coming back full force! It seems like everybody is expecting.

Share your stories of recent birth announcements (or anticipated arrivals) to prove my "booming" theory!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Laney more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


linking pregnancy & baby blogs Bellys, Birth & Beyond
[ Prev | Next | List | Join ]