helena_banner Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, September 14, 2004

A Little Humor

Not much to report today, so I thought I would hold you over with a few corny jokes!

A guy calls the hospital.
He says, "You gotta send help! My wife's going into labor!"
The nurse says, "Calm down. Is this her first child?"
He says, "No! This is her husband!"


A second grader came home from school and said to her mother, "Mom, guess what! We learned how to make babies today."
The mother, more than a little surprised, asked fearfully, "That's interesting. How do you make babies?"
"It's simple," replied the little girl. "You just change 'y' to 'i' and add 'es'."


Q: I'm two months pregnant now. When will my baby move?
A: With any luck, right after he finishes college.

Q: Does pregnancy cause hemorrhoids?
A: Pregnancy causes anything you want to blame it for.

Q: My wife is five months pregnant and so moody that sometimes she's borderline irrational.
A: So what's your question?

I hope you enjoyed those. I know they are a little silly, but I thought they were cute! Will post more later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Laney more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


linking pregnancy & baby blogs Bellys, Birth & Beyond
[ Prev | Next | List | Join ]