helena_banner Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, October 25, 2004

Mover and a Shaker

The past couple of nights I have been feeling a lot of movement from the baby while I'm trying to sleep. The kicks and punches are still really faint right now, but enough to make sleep almost impossible.

Dan was able to feel it for the first time last night though. He was really excited! He kept trying to talk to me about it and I just wanted to try to go to sleep. Poor guy! He's had to deal with so much from me!!! This morning he woke up before I left for work and was still really happy about it. I think it gives him a better understanding that something is actually going on inside there now.

It must be harder for dads to be connected to the baby before it's actually born. I already feel like a parent. I'm not only taking care of or concerned for myself anymore. Dan and I went family vehicle shopping yesterday, and I yelled at one of the car salesman for walking up to us with a cigarette. It was really unprofessional, but also harmful and disgusting to me. We left after that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Laney more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


linking pregnancy & baby blogs Bellys, Birth & Beyond
[ Prev | Next | List | Join ]