helena_banner Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Holy Moses!!!

I think I felt it move! (Not that any of you will want to hear this part), but I was going to the bathroom and I felt this little bud-dump bud-dump on the side of my belly. I looked down and it happened again and I could see my belly move! (Before any one comes back with any bowel jokes, it was only number 1.)

I tried to push on my belly to see if I could feel it again, but I couldn't. I know pretty soon here it won't be a question of whether or not it was the baby. I am just so anxious to feel it move right now!

1 Comments:

Blogger Grandma V said...

That is SO exciting!! I can't wait to see you and feel that baby KICK!!

9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Laney more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


linking pregnancy & baby blogs Bellys, Birth & Beyond
[ Prev | Next | List | Join ]