helena_banner Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, November 12, 2004

Packing Up & Moving On

For those of you who haven't been keeping up, we are moving into the house on Monday!! Can you believe it?? Still have a lot of things pack up, although we did the best we could to have it done little by little.

I feel bad for poor Dan because I won't be able to help him the way I usually do in all of the other million times we have moved. I may be small, but I can carry quite a load! He will have to do a lot on his own, but he's aware and been preparing for it. What a guy!

I will post photos again of the finished product next week. However, you probably won't hear from me again until Wednesday. Never fear, if I can post I will find a way! Until then, have a good break from my mundane ramblings!!!



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Laney more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


linking pregnancy & baby blogs Bellys, Birth & Beyond
[ Prev | Next | List | Join ]